Sunday, March 06, 2005

SPRING IS IN THE AIR

I made the mistake of staying up till 2 AM last night. For someone that’s usually in bed by 9 PM (even on the weekends) that’s late. Especially when “sleeping in” means 7 AM when you have 2 young daughters. Actually, my 4 year old woke me up around 5:30 when she crawled into bed with me and my wife. After having her fidget and sing songs for 5 minutes I got up and went to her room till 7:30.

Spring was definitely in the air today as the temps topped out at 60 degrees after being in the 30-35 range lately. Today’s run was an easy 10 and, given the weather, my oldest daughter wanted to come along in the stroller. When I push her, I just base my run on effort rather than actual distance. So even though we probably only went 9-9.5 miles, I called it 10.

No comments: