Sunday, March 13, 2005

30 MILES

It’s amazing what a good night’s sleep feels like, especially if you haven’t had one for awhile. Between a 4 year old coming into our room every night, a 1 ½ year old who usually makes noises throughout the night and a dog the “insists” on being feed at 5 AM, it’s tough to get a good night’s sleep. The 4 year old was gone, the 1 ½ year old didn’t make a peep (or at least I didn’t hear her) and the dog – well I still fed her at 5, but then went back to bed. I know what you’re thinking, but if I don’t feed her she keeps pestering me every 15 minutes until I do feed her.

Today’s run called for an easy, flat 13. I kept the pace easy, but couldn’t find any flat land. The loops around my house aren’t super hilly, but they’re not flat either. My legs felt okay, given that I did 17 yesterday. So 30 miles for the weekend or nearly 4:15 of running.

I forgot to mention my weekly total after yesterday’s run. I ended up with 76 miles. This week will be closer to 60-65 with my favorite race this Sunday. More on that throughout the week.

No comments: