Thursday, May 28, 2009

EXCRUCIATING DETAILS

I’m sure I’ll have more to write about on “The Summer of Chad” – like excruciating details regarding past training and race results – but I have to get through Grandma’s first.

I just wanted to mention a couple of things regarding my other blog. First, I posted a new interview last night. Second, I started a Facebook group for this site. I figure it might be a good way to discuss things like who to interview and what questions to ask, as well as, another venue for giving exposure to people that are running well.

Oh, and speaking of exposure – since you may know I have a love/hate relationship with triathlons and triathletes – here’s a blog that I just heard about that does a great job covering the Minnesota tri scene.

Quote of the Day;

“Right now, I am inoperable, which is different than most cancer patients. Why did I have to be so different? I guess it is because I am so strong and because there is a plan. Now, I need to find and follow the plan.” - Cynthia Brochman

3 comments:

Beth said...

Thanks for the link to the tri site. I also appreciated the interview you posted. Good luck in the weeks leading up to Grandma's.

Anonymous said...

Hey Chad,

Was that you sitting on the sidelines of the Minneapolis Marathon yesterday? Thought it looked like you, you were with Jenna Boren and two other runners. Thanks for coming out and supporting us.

Chad said...

Anon, yeah that was me. I though the least I could do was sit in the sun, drink coffee, and get a feel for the "misery" I'll be feeling in 3 weeks.

Hope your race went well.