Friday, July 18, 2008

TWO CHOICES

For the fun of it, I'll start with a photo of my Katie, mugging for the camera.

The two days following my last hard workout the choices were an easy 5 miler, followed by a 10-mile trail run or a day off followed by a 15-mile trail run. Given that I was busy with a project at home and that I haven’t had a day off in 15 days, I opted for the zero on Thursday and the 15 today. Gotta love those 2+ hour runs during a week day. And with a day off of work today, I was able to cool down by taking the girls skating – indoors, of course.

Since I don’t have much else to say, I’ll close with a bunch of links to help with your weekend reading material.

Several Team USA Minnesota runners have updated their journals, including Antonio, Matt, and Katie. It’s interesting to read the latter two’s thoughts on their Trials experience.

And speaking of Katies, here’s my latest interview.

Quote of the day;

“I have a lot of dirty tricks up my sleeve so watch out. But what I love about all my competitors in Minnesota is after the race we’re all good buddies.” - Katie Koski

No comments: