Friday, March 16, 2007

FEELS LIKE FOREVER

Figuring this is a cutback week and since I haven’t had a day off in 3 weeks, I decided to put a zero in the logbook for yesterday. It’s kind of weird because even though it’s only 1 day off, technically it’ll be 2.5 days between runs – 6 AM Wednesday to 8 PM Friday. It feels like I haven’t run forever.

Since I don’t have anything else to write about, I’ll post updated journals for Jenelle Deatherage and Ryan Kleimenhagen.

Quote of the day;

“Great occasions do not make heroes or cowards; they simply unveil them to the eyes of men. Silently and imperceptibly, as we wake or sleep, we grow strong or weak; and at last some crisis shows what we have become.” – Brooke Foss Wescott

1 comment:

Patrick said...

Congrats on the run Chad. It wasn't too far off your time last year by the looks of it.