Tuesday, August 24, 2010

SOUTH DAKOTA PHOTOS

I finally got around to uploading some photos from our South Dakota vacation.


Here's the family at the Badlands.

Do not try this at home!

One more shot of the Badlands.


Custer State Park.


Objects may be closer than they appear!


Buffalo.


Big buffalo!


Sylan Lake.


Kinsey saving Katie's life.


Katie saving Kinsey's life - with just one finger!


Another photo of beautiful Sylan Lake.


Tunnel along Needles Highway.


Mount Rushmore - of course.


This was the best deal around. $10 for then entire carload.

5 comments:

Beth said...

Great pictures! I really want to take the kids to see Mt. Rushmore but haven't done it yet. So glad you had a great time!

Jean said...

That is awesome, Chad. Great photos. I have never been to western SD, but this makes me want to go. Beautiful!

Julie said...

Great pictures! We did this same trip two years ago and we had a fantastic time:) I loved the buffalo. Did you see the wild horses too?

arcteryx said...

The pictures was breath-taking! I love it! Hope I can visit that place someday! :)

vibram said...

I love the pictures.. so lovely..