Wednesday, April 09, 2008

UNCLE

It’s probably no surprise that taper time is pretty boring. I ended up taking yesterday off – mainly to catch up on sleep. Our youngest daughter has been sick and decided to climb into bed with us each of the last 2 nights. If I’m healthy for Boston, I’ll be surprised.

I’m happy to report that I’m an uncle. My wife’s brother and his wife had a baby girl, Elizabeth Grace, last night. Our girls are extremely excited and looking forward to donating all their old toys and clothes to the baby.

That’s all I have. I probably wouldn’t have posted today if I didn’t have that news to share.

Quote of the day;

“I never before nor afterward saw Bill [Bowerman] so awed as he was by Arthur’s [Lydiard] runners taking three medals, two gold.” – Barbara Bowerman

No comments: