Monday, November 12, 2007

ALL I'VE GOT

Hmm, I don’t really have much to report today. Some of the guys from my Saturday morning group met at Lebanon Hills. So I was able to run right from my house, rather than drive halfway across the cities. I ended up with a nice 12 mile trail run – mostly by the mountain bike trails. That gave me 53 miles for my cutback week on 5 runs.

We had a little problem figuring out where the heck we were on the trails on Saturday, so yesterday I ventured back in an effort to get my bearings for future runs. It turns out one loop through the park takes about 20 minutes. I thought it was longer than that. I guess the lack of oxygen from all the hills was throwing me off. I’ll have to run the park a lot more in order to totally figure out all the off-shoot trails, but Sunday’s 15 mile run was a step in the right direction.

This morning I ran an easy 8 miles on tired legs.

Finally, here’s my latest interview.

That’s all I’ve got for today.

Quote of the day;

“Stadiums are for spectators. We runners have nature and that is much better.” - Juha Vaatainen

No comments: